I want to buy a business in Hawaii, but I don’t know how to find the right one for me.
We specialize in finding businesses that will meet your specific criteria. We represent you throughout the entire process… What type of business do you desire? What location, industry, or products? Representation means that we control the entire process and that keeps you in control of meeting your business objective.
- Target Hawaii businesses that meet your criteria (on the market for sale or not…)
- Contact the owners, gain consideration of sale, obtain financials, etc…
- Market Valuation – Provide value and statistics
- SDE analysis on business financials
- Set up and attend all seller/broker meetings
- MANAGE all due diligence
- Present offers on your behalf
- Represent you through to closing
The process to buy a business doesn’t happen overnight. Buyers and Sellers alike are emotional about where they’ve been and where the’re going so confidentiality, integrity, and diligence is of the upmost importance.
How We Can Help:
- Identify, Qualify, and Evaluate prospective Hawaii businesses
- Proposition prospective business owner with a personal letter of buyer qualifications, motivation and detailed professional experience. Basically, why you are the right buyer for this business. (For many owners, finding the RIGHT BUYER is just as important as finding a qualified buyer.) Additionally, this letter will minimize the business owners concerns about confidentiality because they are able to deal directly with buyer and buyer representation.
- Follow up phone call which verifies receipt of letter and inquires if the prospect is interested in the sale of the business.
- Gain agreement to sell, confidentiality agreement with owner, gather financials, etc. Verify buyer criteria is met.
- Make an offer or Establish a sale price.
- Business Broker Acquisition Agreement
- Buyer and Seller representations
- Covenants a) Negative covenants – Protects buyer from seller taking actions that would change the business in any way. b) Affirmative Covenants – For example, allowing buyer full access to books, records, properties, etc…
- Conditions precedent to closing
Acquisition Representation: Learn More about how we represent the seller