Small Business loans now available from Smith Floyd Hawaii and Biz2Credit. Assisting owners and entrepreneurs with small business loans is part of an aggressive initiative to insure the success of our clients and yours. Find funding options and opportunities here and Apply Today! Call (808) 371-7116 or Click to learn more below.
1. Business Acquisition Loans
The system specializes in in matching borrowers with favorable sources of funding – Sometimes up to five different lenders. They’ve developed a network of over 1,200 lenders to ensure that every one of our clients has the best possible chance of securing the small business loan they need to succeed. Business acquisition loans are one of their specialties, where they work individually with borrowers/purchasers to ensure that they present their very best position to lenders.
2. Small Business Loans (SBA)
Our lender network includes many of the most active SBA lenders. They’ve helped thousands of small business owners secure SBA guaranteed loans to start new businesses, expand existing businesses, improve cash flow, and purchase new equipment. Here are the SBA loan programs currently offered by Biz2Credit lenders:
- Microloans are short-term loans of up to $50,000 that are designed for startups and growing small businesses that need furniture, inventory, supplies or working capital.
- CDC/504 Loans can be up to $2.0 million designed to help small companies in communities seeking to develop business.
- SBA 7(a) Loans are popular vehicle for funding small businesses granted by big banks, small, regional banks and credit unions, among other lenders.
3. Other Great Loan options
You have the business idea, the skills and the drive. But starting a new business or running a successful company requires capital. That’s where we can help. Biz2Credit connects borrowers with pre-screened lenders through its secure, customized, and efficient online platform. Our team of dedicated loan specialists helps borrowers choose the right loan product and submit all required paperwork in order to quickly secure much needed working capital. Here are just a few of the loan products we offer to small business owners:
- Startup Financing
- SBA 7(a) Loans and Community Development Company (CDC) 504 Loans
- Expansion Loans
- Working Capital
- Equipment Loans
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Asset-Based Loans
Business Plan Writing for:
Micro Loans ($TBD)
Business Loans ($1,100)
Acquisitions Loans ($1,875)
- Free 1 month Case Manager Support ($99 Value)
- Free Paychex Payroll Services (1 Month)
- Free Equifax Credit Report ($99 value)
Equifax Business Credit Report and Score
The financial status of your business is a confidential matter, but it certainly shouldn’t be a secret to you. This is especially true when applying for a business loan.
- Business License Research Package ($ 119)
- Amendments ($ 180)
- Operating Agreement ($ 119)
- Articles of Good Standing ($ 64)
- Copy of Articles ($ 64)